The computer models are all indicating a chance of late afternoon/evening showers and a few t-storms possible. Some have the precipitation in the afternoon: GFS/NOGAPS/Canadian. The NAM model has the precipitation arriving a little later. The UKMET model has the precipitation arriving the latest.
The above map is the amount of rain from 7 AM Sunday to 7 AM Monday from HPC. Notice the heavier rain is to the northwest of Iowa.Friday, April 20, 2007
Forecast Discussion
Now that the weekend is just about here I thought I would show you a few computer models and see how they are handling the potential for showers and thunderstorms for Sunday. Below are five different computer models for Sunday (7Am & 7PM). From left to right these are the models used: NAM...GFS...NOGAPS...Canadian...UKMET.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Thanks. These computer models were very helpful in determining whether I (a church janitor) should wash the glass doors or not.
p.s. If you could arrange rain for next Saturday that would be great as I'll be a little pressed for time next week...
Post a Comment